Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Trying to figure things all out here

I am not really sure what I am going to do right now - except perhaps share things now and then. Right now, my only "label" is rambling because that is all I am doing until I figure out exactly what I am going to do.

Most days during the week, I watch my grandson while my daughter works. I have to say, Carter really fills my day with many smiles. That's great, right? It's a part of my New Year's Resolution. Stress less and enjoy more. Well, Carter certainly adds many smiles to my day.

I also enter some giveaways and sweepstakes. I used to do a listing but that got to be a lot of work for me and basically drove me away. I am not sure how much I am going to include on the blogs, but I may do a review now and then on specific blogs that intrigue me. Time will tell.

I will also share some meals, etc. that I make. Tonight I am making a simple crock pot meal. If I have time tomorrow (I am watching Carter so that is not always a possibility) I will share how it all turned out . Very simple and to be honest - it smells heavenly in the house right now. On that note, let me get some potatoes ready for the oven - we are going to be enjoying a New England Pot Roast with some carrots (cooked in crock pot with the meat) and some baked potatoes! Can you say, yum?

On that note - have a great day!