Friday, March 14, 2014

Goodbye Muffin Tins


I received this product free of charge in exchange for an honest review. I was not compensated for this review in any way.

These Baking Buddies are a baker's new best friend! I have been seeing these little baking cups around the web and I knew that I wanted to try them. I was so excited when I was asked to review them for you! They did NOT disappoint! I loved them. Let me tell you a little bit about our experience and you can judge for yourself.

We decided to try out some banana muffins in the cups. We mixed up the batter and filled the cups like we would any paper liner, except that we just used a cookie sheet to place them on! LOL Imagine - no more muffin tins taking up all that space in your kitchen! Woo Hoo!


Don't they look pretty? I thought so. At this point, I must be honest. We picked a recipe that baked at 400°F because no matter what they told us, we were sure they were going to melt - LOL Anyway, we pulled a couple of chairs near the oven, turned the light on and kept checking for melted rainbow puddles - LOL I am glad to report - no melting of the Baking Buddies at all! LOL


They baked perfectly. Now the next step, just let them cool for a little bit and then just loosen the sides, tilt and they slide right out! So easy and ready to go for the next batch. We made enough so that we would have to use them more than once to make sure the 2nd batch you baked was going to be just as easy. If there are any crumbs left inside, just wipe them out so you don't bake them again, but they wipe out super easy. Anyway, now, check them out all finished!


The Baking Buddies made perfect Banana Muffins! But, we weren't done yet. We still had to clean them and I don't know about you, but when I bake, I sometimes spill down the edges and cleaning the edges of the muffin tins was always such a pain. Not so with the Baking Buddies! Just flip them inside out (they are silicone and bendable) - and clean like normal. Clean up was definitely a breeze!

I don't know about you, but I love kitchen gadgets and am definitely going to look more into silicone. So green - hey - I just cut paper baking cups out of my budget - oh - forever? LOL So cool! Go ahead - you know you want it. They are so inexpensive and with Amazon Prime, they ship to you in 2 days - at no extra charge! Treat yourself today!

Enjoy your cyber journeys!