Time is Just Passing By



I know they say that time heals all wounds. I know I am moving through my life now, but I really am having a hard time remembering what is going on about me. My girls and I love the Kathy Mattea, Time Passes By CD, and I have used one of her songs here to share some photos of my precious baby.

Heather cared deeply about everyone she met. She was a beautiful woman, inside and out. The hardest part about this is that she herself was hurting so badly. My other two daughters, Carol and Amy, along with myself, want to help keep Heather alive with us and continue all the good she has done.

We have set up a Memorial Fund for Heather, to help many others, that they won't know this pain in their own lives. While we understand that not everyone is in a condition to give financially, we also ask that you share her story. (Click here or at the link at the bottom of the post.) I know that my angel, Heather, is going to smile down on each and every one of us that helps to share her story. She would not have wanted anyone to feel the way she did.

Depression is real - don't hide it - don't feel like you can't talk to someone - you need to talk to someone. There is help. Let others know that there is help. The National Suicide Prevention Hotline is 1-800-273-8255. Learn that number and make sure others know it too. Together, we can help my angel Heather. Make a difference.

If you would like, we would appreciate any donations to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention by clicking here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Heather

No One is Perfect

Happy Birthday Heather - I love you! Always!