6 Months and Trying to Move Forward


Life is hard. I could give up anytime and just crawl into a hole and try to cry through the rest of my life. Or ... I can take this pain and try to use it for good. We chose for good. Not all suicides are recorded as suicides. Some are recorded as overdoses. Some accidents. Some unknown causes. It doesn't matter how it's recorded. It just matters that someone we love is gone ... forever. Everyone knows someone that has lost someone close to them. 1 in 4 suffer from mental illness so chances are, if you don't know someone right now, you will. That's why it is so important to us to share. We want to do everything in our power to prevent as many deaths as possible.

The first thing I want to share with you is that I published my book. No, it's not a New York Times Bestseller, but I truly hope you all read it and share it with as many as possible. No, it doesn't have a happy ending. My daughter is dead. The pain I feel everyday is real. You can find the link to the book by clicking here. I have left the book as one page so you don't have to skip page to page for each chapter. The first chapters talk about that first week, at least what I can remember of it. Most of it is all just blurry. After that, I share the letters that I wrote to Heather over the last 6 months. The pain is real. It was very hard to share all of this so I hope you all let it help those that you love and maybe get some help for those that we love and maybe save some lives.

Next, we started a Facebook page for Help Stop The Pain. You can find our new Facebook page by clicking here. While I will still share some on my Facebook page, my daughters and I will also be sharing helping information on the Facebook page. Please, like our page and share with as many as possible. Thank you.

Last but not least, I am going to again remind you that we need your help. The GoFundMe page is not receiving the help that we need. We want to saturate the area with information to try to get the help for those that need it. Yes, there are many great organizations that can help you, but we want to bring this to the people and we need the help of all the people to bring this to as many as we can. With all the recorded suicides, there are about 100 loved ones dying every single day. If you are like us and find this unacceptable, please consider to donate to our GoFundMe page by clicking here.

Thank you. We will be posting for frequently now. Writing the book took a lot out of me. Reading it over and over trying to edit it was painful. I hope it helps someone that you love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Heather

No One is Perfect

Happy Birthday Heather - I love you! Always!