Another Guest Post - This Could Be Habit Forming!


I had another blogger, Freebies For A Cause, ask me to write a post on their blog. As a Mom, I always thought of Mother's Day as a special day. Then, I lost my Mom and just about three weeks later, I lost my daughter. You can find this article, Guest Post from Janice on Suicide and the Effects in Her Life, by clicking here.

I have to admit, this post had taken quite a bit our of me and I really needed some time after I finished writing it. Take some time this weekend and be thankful for the Moms and Dads in your life, be thankful for each and every child. Life is precious.

Danielle has a great site and shows you various methods that you can do to save money! Hey, that's important to all of us. No one wants to spend more than they have to! Anyway, go visit the article there and be sure to share it with your friends. Everyone needs to know that suicide and mental illness are good to talk about. We all need to Help Stop The Pain that is can be deadly to so many.

There is always hope! If you are in crisis, in the USA, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
Text START to the Text Crisis Line Free 24/7 to 741-741

#SomeoneIsAlwaysListening #StopSuicide #SuicideAwareness

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Heather

No One is Perfect

Happy Birthday Heather - I love you! Always!