May is Mental Health Awareness Month


May is Mental Health Awareness Month and I am going to take the month and do a series on 13 Reasons Why. There will be spoiler alerts because I am planning on going through each episode - including the final episode where the creators of this series talk about the whys, etc.

Once I give the summary of the episode, I will be sharing my opinions on what the episode means to me, after losing my daughter to suicide. In this day and age, awareness is so important and there is no better awareness than to share our painful story. Things effect us different ways. My life is sort of a before Heather took her life and after Heather took her life. I have to admit, I don't really remember too much day to day. Life has become one big blur.

There will be other posts throughout the month, but I will be sharing the 13 Reasons Why posts scattered throughout the month. I'm in the process of working on the first one now. Mind you, I am re-watching each episode (a little rough at times) and taking notes and trying to get as much detail as I can. Please, make sure you watch the episode before reading the posts. I don't want to distract you from watching this.

Now, Welcome to May and I hope this month has many blessings for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RIP Heather

No One is Perfect

Happy Birthday Heather - I love you! Always!